About Jessi J.



Who is Jessi J.?
Born in January of 1982, I am the middle child of five siblings.  My father is a Vietnam Vet and when I was seven, he moved our family from Upstate New York to Ventura, California.  He became a long haul trucker, thus was out of town most of the time.  Tending to the children on her own, my mother did not adapt well to the challenge.  I saw her eat as a vice for her frustration and fed the kids the same.

By the age of 12, most of my family would be considered morbidly obese, but I found the strength within to resist temptation.  With only one source of income, the luxury of playing organized sports was not an option.  Instead, I taught myself gymnastic tricks and rollerblading.  At one point, I aspired to be the next Olympian ice-skater, but that focus soon shifted when I was diagnosed with Scoliosis at the age of 15.


To correct the S-Shaped Curve of my spine, I went into a lengthy surgery that had me learning how to walk all over again.  Some twenty years later, this current X-ray reveals a wiggle, yet much straighter spine, however my rods are broken, which was likely caused from my pregnancies.


In 2001, I had an emergency C-Section.  My daughter Alyssa was born 9 pounds 6 ounces and twenty-five months later, my son Ayden was introduced to this world.  After the realization of being a professional athlete was out of the equation, I turned my focus to business.  



Destiny Awaits - Rediscovering the passions of an active lifestyle, I took my certifications to become a personal trainer!


My training diversified between a manifold of atmospheres, including the military.  I completed half-marathons and competed in a variety of other events.  I finally found my way to Anytime Fitness where the Jessi J. H.I.I.T. Camp began!





Online Training
Want to Start Training Today?







Join the H.I.I.T. CITY TOUR












I volunteer and speak out about the products & lifestyles that I practice.  I am a firm believer in eating naturally, especially greens, and mostly stay away from processed foods.  Albeit, I do have a Ding-Dong and other Fit to Fat foods from time to time.  Moderation = Privilege.  

At age 36, I feel stronger and more fit than I ever have before.  I carry this positive energy everywhere I go, especially when training H.I.I.T.


As a happily married woman, I have everything to be thankful for.  I'm dedicating 2018 to HIIT America!  This is your casting call for Jessi J's HIIT CITY TOUR!